Motive is growing and we have an opening at our Nottingham HQ for an intern to join our creative team and produce fantastic graphic design work for the fast-paced world of digital PR. Motive is committed to delivering award-winning and outstanding work.
You could be perfect for this role if:
- You are proficient across the Adobe Creative Suite (namely Illustrator, Photoshop and inDesign - bonus points for After Effects and Premiere Pro!)
- Are happiest with a camera in your hand and have a strong eye for detail
- Are a clear and concise communicator, across visual, verbal and written content
- Are a keen problem solver
- Are inquisitive and curious, asking questions and displaying interest
- You display a willingness to learn, and be happy to receive both feedback and direction
- You make a good cuppa!
If successful you will be:
- Provided with an opportunity to work in a professional, exciting environment, alongside an experienced in-house graphic designer
- Offered insights into the fast-paced world of digital PR
- Able to develop and refine skills as a graphic designer
- Offered mentoring relationships
- Given an insight into working alongside diverse and exciting clients
What we offer:
· Paid internship of up to 12 weeks duration
· Training to get you up to speed
· A chance to get started in the industry by being part of our award-winning team
· Endless supply of free tea, coffee and sweeties
· Fun stuff like team lunches, away days and awards events
Upon successfully landing the role, we will provide you with a list of design resources to go away and look at beforehand, to ensure you will enter the role hitting the ground running.
Motive is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
To apply send a creative CV to join@MotivePR.co.uk. Motive does not accept submissions from recruitment agencies because we only employ people with the initiative to contact us directly.