Motive is growing and we have openings at our Nottingham HQ for interns who wish to learn the digital PR and content marketing ropes from an award-winning team of experts. Motive is committed to delivering award-winning and outstanding work.
You could be perfect for this role if:
· You are interested in developing a career in digital PR and marketing
· You’re keen to develop your career by joining an agency with a growing reputation for award-winning work
· You have bags of confidence and enthusiasm and want to be part of an outstanding and supportive team
· You have strong time management skills and excellent writing skills including spelling and grammar
If successful you will be:
· Contributing to client accounts and PR activity
· Coming up with ideas for content campaigns and participating in team brainstorms and ideation sessions
· Compiling data and project research
· News monitoring
· Writing press releases and content pieces
· Outreaching to media
· Creating media lists
· Completing client reports
What we offer:
· Paid internships of up to 12 weeks duration
· Training to get you up to speed
· A chance to get started in the industry by being part of our award-winning team
· Endless supply of free tea, coffee and sweeties
· Fun stuff like team lunches, away days and awards events
Motive is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
To apply send a creative CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Motive does not accept submissions from recruitment agencies because we only employ people with the initiative to contact us directly.