Following our recent success at the European Content Awards Motive is growing and we are currently seeking a digital PR Manager to join the team at our Nottingham HQ. We're looking for an enthusiastic professional with experience in digital PR and / or content marketing gained in a similar busy agency environment. You will be working with our team of expert content creators to win exceptional results for clients. Motive is committed to delivering award-winning and outstanding work.
You could be perfect for this role if:
· You have at least three year’s professional experience in a PR or similar digital marketing agency
· You’re keen to develop your career by joining an agency with a growing national reputation for award-winning work
· You have bags of confidence and enthusiasm and want to be part of an outstanding and supportive team
· You ‘get’ digital PR, understand the value of links in SEO and love social media
· You have strong time management skills and excellent writing skills including spelling and grammar
If successful you will be:
· Managing client accounts and running PR activity and strategies
· Coming up with ideas for content campaigns and playing a leading role in team brainstorms and ideation sessions
· Communicating directly with clients
· Devising and delivering client MAPs (MotiveAction Plans)
· Offering leadership to junior team members
· Compiling data and project research
· News monitoring
· Writing press releases and content pieces
· Outreaching to media
· Creating media lists
· Building and maintaining media relationships
· Completing client reports
What we offer:
· Salary of £25k - £32k depending on skills and experience (up to £38K available for senior PR manager).
· Full training to get you up to speed
· 35 days paid leave (25 days holiday plus eight bank holidays plus 2 additional days)
· Chance to grow your personal brand in the industry by being part of our award-winning team
· New laptop computer
· Flexible working opportunities
· Company bonus scheme
· Endless supply of free tea, coffee and sweeties
· Fun stuff like team lunches, away days and awards events
Motive is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
To apply send a creative CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Motive does not accept submissions from recruitment agencies because we only employ people with the initiative to contact us directly.