Motive was recently named Small PR Consultancy of the Year at the CIPR Pride Midland Awards, making us officially the best small agency in the Midlands region. Now we are growing our team and are actively seeking a new colleague to lead on social media both for the agency and across our client accounts.
We're looking for an enthusiastic professional with experience in social media marketing gained in a similar busy agency environment. You will be working with our team of expert content creators to win exceptional results for clients. Motive is committed to delivering award-winning and outstanding work.
You could be perfect for this role if:
· You have at least three year’s professional experience in a PR, social media or similar digital marketing agency
· You’re keen to develop your career by joining an agency with a growing national reputation for award-winning work
· You have bags of confidence and enthusiasm and want to be part of an outstanding and supportive team
· You ‘get’ digital PR, understand the value of links in SEO and (above all else) love social media
· You have strong time management skills
If successful you will be:
· Leading on our client social accounts and running activity and strategies
· Recruiting and managing influencers and other social media partners
· Growing Motive's social offering and working to agreed KPIs with the MD
· Leading on ideation for social campaigns
· Communicating directly with clients
· Devising and delivering client MAPs (Motive Action Plans)
· Offering leadership to junior team members
· Compiling data and project research
· Building and maintaining media relationships
· Completing client reports
What we offer:
· Highly competitive salary (depending on skills and experience)
· 35 days paid leave (25 days holiday plus eight bank holidays plus 2 additional days)
· Chance to grow your personal brand in the industry by being part of our award-winning team
· New Apple MacBook computer or Windows laptop if you prefer
· Flexible working opportunities
· Company bonus scheme
· Endless supply of free tea, coffee and sweeties
· Fun stuff like team lunches, away days and awards events
Motive is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, religious beliefs, age, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
To apply send a creative CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Motive does not accept submissions from recruitment agencies because we only employ people with the initiative to contact us directly.